Webinar: Discovering the FAIR Cookbook
Discover the FAIRplus flagship product developed by and for life science researchers and data stewards — the FAIR Cookbook.
Combining the expertise of industry experts and academia, this website includes a framework and real-life examples of datasets to make your data Findable, Accessible, Interoperable and Reusable (FAIR).
Delivered by the resource’s developers and project coordinator, you will hear about the FAIR Cookbook recipes, the challenges and the key required capabilities and skills required.
Who should attend
- Data scientists
- Data stewards
- Staff supporting and training researchers to make data FAIR
- Policy makers recommending useful FAIR-enabling resources and training materials to their community
- FAIR experts interested in contributing
Whether you are looking for a resource to start your FAIRification journey, or want to contribute to this community-driven effort, we invite you to join this short webinar to discover the potential of the Cookbook.
- Serena Scollen (ELIXIR-Hub)
- Herman Van Vlijmen (Janssen)
- Philippe Rocca-Serra (University of Oxford)
- Wei Gu (University of Luxembourg)
- Tony Burdett (EMBL-EBI)
- Andrea Splendiani (Novartis AG)
- Susanna-Assunta Sansone (University of Oxford)
- Robert Giessmann (Bayer AG)