This page will bring together resources produced by the project. These will be added throughout the project, when each has been completed.
Resources from the project
The FAIR Cookbook is an online resource for the Life Sciences that help you to make and keep data and services Findable, Accessible, Interoperable and Reusable (FAIR).
The FAIR Cookbook offers a comprehensive set of recipes to deliver FAIR. The book covers how to assess and improve FAIRness levels and includes a wealth of advice about technologies, tools, maturity indicators and standards available. It also covers the skills required as well as some of the challenges around the practice of FAIR.
- FAIR Cookbook
- FAIRplus handbook (updated annually)
- Selection criteria and guidelines for data sources
- Report on IMI projects for data types
- FAIRplus Cookbook
- BYOD guidelines
- Technical feasibility report
- FAIRification guidance tool for IMI
- Use case dissemination package
- IMI FAIR data catalogue
For more information about the project and the context of these resources, see About the project.